Name: Natalie Morrell
Character Name: Elle
• 3 words to describe you! Chatterbox, loving and energetic!
• What is your favourite childhood memory? Going on long walks with my Mum, Dad and sister- my dad would tell us stories of fairies and goblins and we would try and find their houses! We used to try and find the biggest sticks we could carry and run through the woods howling for wolves!!!
• If you were a Disney character, who would you be and why? Probably Pochahantis, because I love nature and find it really inspiring.
• If you had a superpower, what would it be and why? Being able to teleport! I love traveling and want to see so much more of the world but seem to not be able to find the time! If I could teleport I could be there in a second and travel all over the place!
• What are you most looking forward to about the tour? I can’t wait to share the work with so many families across the country. I think the messages in the show are so important for young people- to be themselves and understand that we are all made of loads of different feelings- and that’s OK!! I love the show and have so much fun performing it! So I can’t wait to get on the road with my friends and have a blast!
See Natalie performing in The Chit Chat Chalk Show from January – March on tour. Buy your tickets here!